NevadaUO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEVADA UO server the BEST.

2 posters

Go down

NEVADA UO server the BEST. Empty NEVADA UO server the BEST.

Post  Xerxes Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:19 pm

[b] I must saw good job to the admin adidas420 and owner for his long hard hours and work for this server! i played with em 3 years ago on another shard it was kickass! i just started back and its even more kickass! lot of new items added and crafting special items weapons armor whatever. in all i played many years and i get tired of playing or get bored fast! but this server makes me wanna figure out the new items and wat it takes to craft them ! very good job and w hope to see more blues and reds playing! its a fun addicting game best UO server i played no bullshit! we need more players like 100+ so JOIN! have big wars quests.... royal rumbles in the villages lol:) should be fun and the staff here is awesome ! good F******* job guys keep it up morley is the man!
Xerxes
Xerxes

Back to top Go down

NEVADA UO server the BEST. Empty Re: NEVADA UO server the BEST.

Post  Lancelot Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:18 am

I have to agree.
This server (though Small) has a lot of cool shit in it. Admin Adidas has been working his ass off and so has the rest of the NevadaUO staff. Very helpful and giving... Thanks for the christmas gifts guys!!

Just on a quick note, I finally have a vendor and im selling some cool shit... I been making armors and weapons and im stacking my vendor with them!!!
Lancelot
Lancelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Xerxes Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:49 am

yeee adidas works his ass off and too much effort has been set in here we just need lil more players to kill and help each other out lmao seriously this shud be in the TOP 10 ! the other servers are bullshit and gay staff u will never find cool mofo's else where other than here also this has special new stuff i never saw and its more thrilling..... i dunno i played long time bak inthe day this well has almost no ending lol its great good staff keep it up never quit never lose focus! keep it real dudes also the quests rounds 12345 is wicked unfortantely i only made it to 4 cuz i had no good backup but great prizes.....cash crazy items and what not awsum server !
Xerxes
Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down