NevadaUO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connecting problems

4 posters

Go down

Connecting problems Empty Connecting problems

Post  martmart001 Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:14 pm

Hi ! I am new player and i have a problem. I crash all time when i connect in the shard... I have dowloaded all paths... I don't know if i need the paths or not... can help me plz ? Thanks for answer Smile

martmart001

Back to top Go down

Connecting problems Empty Re: Connecting problems

Post  Adidas -=420=- Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:08 am

Hi, In order to play here at NevadaUO you will need to do the following:

#1: Click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this is a working Ultima Online HACKED game for players, this also comes with UOAssist. (YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD THIS!)

#2: Click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this is the NEVADAUO files. You will need this in order to play here. Just Unzip this into your Ultima Online Folder.

#3: Once you have done steps #1, & #2, please go into your Ultima Online folder and look for a file called LOGIN. Right click it and OPEN with NOTEPAD. Please make sure inside this file it reads the following:

; login.cfg file for NevadaUO server
;LoginServer=89.179.179.7,2593
LoginServer=71.94.88.132,2593

If it does not have this, simply copy this and paste it into your login file. If you have anymore problems and would like to speak to me live or over email you can reach me with MSN messenger at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also you can reach me here at the forums, Im always reading here. I hope this solved your problems.

#2: is a Winrar file, inorder to open this file you will need to use WINRAR. Click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, alot of people that have problems playing Ultima Online have more than one Ultima Online game installed on there PC. Be sure you go thru and delete all Ultima Online games before you install a new one.

I hope this helped! Welcome to NevadaUO!
Adidas -=420=-
Adidas -=420=-
Admin

http://nevadauo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chamme Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:18 am

Welcome=)

Hope you fix your problem and we can play...=)

Goodluck

Chamme

Back to top Go down

Post  ImRedYourDead Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:44 pm

Also, Everyone keeps forgetting to Delete the old shortcuts and make new ones. so dont forget to make new shortcuts dude.
ImRedYourDead
ImRedYourDead

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum