NevadaUO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not accepting forum user/pass comboination..

2 posters

Go down

Not accepting forum user/pass comboination.. Empty Not accepting forum user/pass comboination..

Post  nick Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:20 pm

When attempting to login, I get a 'bad password' error in the bottom left. I am using the same account that I am posting on this forum with. Exact same user/password, all lowercase. Any ideas?

nick

Back to top Go down

Not accepting forum user/pass comboination.. Empty Re: Not accepting forum user/pass comboination..

Post  Belle Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:08 am

Do you already have an account with a character?
Belle
Belle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Not accepting forum user/pass comboination.. Empty Re: Not accepting forum user/pass comboination..

Post  nick Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:00 pm

This is my first time to this server, I have no previous account or characters. I created a forum account, the main page says my forum user/pass will be my login, not working :[

nick

Back to top Go down

Post  nick Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Well obviously this server has horrible staff or I would have gotten some kinda assistance by now. retracting my web development offer, maybe someday you can get some good staff who handle user issues in a timely manner Very Happy

Peace,
The user who never even got a chance to log on Razz

nick

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:06 pm

I would say we have great staff here. The last couple of days we have been doing a bunch of updating. Sorry you are having problems and staff has been absent for this time. We would still love to see you play here. I would try and change your login name and password. If you have gotten to the login screen there should be no problem from there. You could try a test login name and password and see if that works. Please forgive our absence.

Belle
Belle
Belle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum