NevadaUO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey all - New here, just looking to see if I know anyone?

3 posters

Go down

Hey all - New here, just looking to see if I know anyone? Empty Hey all - New here, just looking to see if I know anyone?

Post  xsmilinx Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:06 am

Hey all,

Been ALONG time since i've played UO.
My first ever server was the original Novus Opiate Seclorum with Probe as the admin.
Anyone around from those days?
I played as Deffy
Also played XUO, IN and every other Novus Opiate replica Smile

xsmilinx

Back to top Go down

Hey all - New here, just looking to see if I know anyone? Empty Re: Hey all - New here, just looking to see if I know anyone?

Post  Belle Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:10 pm

I have never played any of those. I did and still do play OSI. But i am glad you came back and hope everything is going good.

Belle
Belle
Belle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hey all - New here, just looking to see if I know anyone? Empty Re: Hey all - New here, just looking to see if I know anyone?

Post  Chamme Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:12 am

i have played in XUO but was long time ago i dont even remember my name on that shard =) Welcome btw hope you enjoy playing here...=)

Chamme

Back to top Go down

Post  xsmilinx Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:43 am

Thanks ;p

xsmilinx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum