NevadaUO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few suggestions

3 posters

Go down

A few suggestions  Empty A few suggestions

Post  Kaz Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:39 am

These are just suggestions.

Magery
Possibly increase the gain rates on magery. I know, I know, you want a difficult server, but after GMing magery and trying out some spells, I'm seeing that the "training difficulty vs. usefulness" is highly disproportionate. Magery is useful, but you aren't by any means about to go dungeon hunting just by GMing magery. It is not nearly useful enough for the current difficulty level in my humble opinion.(All of this is under the assumption that Magery is not under construction). I've noticed EV and Blade spirits are turned off, summon demon is weak, bless is turned off, fire field is weak and lasts no more than 15 or 20 seconds. Poison is very slow acting and doesn't seem to do much at all, I think it's poison level is "illness" possibly "sickly" at GM. I've also noticed that being hit by a spell doesn't make you fizzle, like sphere pvp usually is. Is that on purpose?

Mining
I've liked mining so far, it's done really well. I even like the idea of ore guardians popping up but there were some things that stood out to me. The guardians seem to pop Very often, possibly too often. I've gotten a few a minute before, which seems excessive. Also, if I may suggest, that the guardians dissapear after a certain amount of time, possibly 60 seconds. Not only is it nearly impossibly to train mining if you aren't a maxed out warrior, but I'm seeing Ore guardians Everywhere. The moongates are covered in them, and they are in nearly every forest.

Meditation
It seems the only difference in say 60 meditation and 100, is that you lose concentration less often. The mana regeneration rate never goes beyond 1/second. Possibly increase the mana rate. I don't mean anything ridiculous here, but even 2 a second or 3 every other second would give you an incentive to GM meditation.
Kaz
Kaz

Back to top Go down

A few suggestions  Empty Re: A few suggestions

Post  Adidas -=420=- Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:25 pm

thanks for your input! it is very much needed.

The server is a 51a, so meditation is going to be slow. but, when you get items to assist in meditation you will see the gains much greater.

Magery i can drop down, it only takes about 5 days of non-stop macroing to GM... i dont think that is to much, but i can change it if others feel the same way.

Mining, like I have said in the past the server was setup from the laxst time it was active so i can go in and slow the guardians coming out.

I hope you all know im very busy with this server. Im making a list of all the things that need to be changed. Once these changes are made ill post them in the NEWS area.

Thanks again for your input.
Adidas -=420=-
Adidas -=420=-
Admin

http://nevadauo.com/

Back to top Go down

A few suggestions  Empty I understand

Post  Kaz Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Absolutely. The server is fantastic, I'm just making notes of things that might impede future Nevada UO citizens. You're doing a great job, keep it up.
Kaz
Kaz

Back to top Go down

Post  xerion Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:43 am

i think magery is fine , just maby a lil bit difficult to gather reagents. bounce

xerion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum