NevadaUO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking about starting here

2 posters

Go down

Thinking about starting here Empty Thinking about starting here

Post  hate1 Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:02 am

I`m an oldschool hardCore PK sins day1 of release on OSI, played on moast servers, but right now Im just sick and boored of UOgamers.com and I wanna try something new.
From what I`ve seen ur scripts look AWSOME specialy ur alchermy script, did u guys make it?
Who has developed this shard?
Anyway I`m MurderU aka Hate aka zAi_Rex
Who`s here?

hate1

Back to top Go down

Thinking about starting here Empty Re: Thinking about starting here

Post  Lancelot Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:51 pm

Well this is a new shard, Ill join up with ya, show ya around.... well atleast what I know. There is about 15 players here and they get off and on throught the day. This is a total PvP and PVM shard, old school UO set in the 2nd age and the dungeons and game play totally reflect that. Also, the scripts are amazing. They have automated arenas (for PvP) and color wars and many other tourney. houses here can have a fence around it for extra storage.

Monsters are set to the same as UO 2nd age and kick ass weapon system.... the pvp is really good. I came from Abyss server and this is alot like abyss but much faster pace pvp. If you love pvp then your gonna love the poison system that is set up. you can only poison Valorite weapons and you can even poison the valorite bow. also some weapons can be upgraded into super weapons.... but that is like the hardest thing to do. just so much cool stuff... also if you login in and play while a GM is on they tend to hook us up with cool stuff/stats. The admin said the first 25 players will be treated as honored guest. so far, Im not leaving this shard! :]
Let me know what town you are usually in and the time zone you are in and we can meet up. Im on California time and I get on around 3pm my time. how about you?
Lancelot
Lancelot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum