NevadaUO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blade Spirit - energy Vortex and Animal taming.

3 posters

Go down

Blade Spirit - energy Vortex and Animal taming. Empty Blade Spirit - energy Vortex and Animal taming.

Post  hate1 Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:17 am

Why did u remove BS and EV?

How to tame animals?
What do you need and where do you get it?

hate1

Back to top Go down

Blade Spirit - energy Vortex and Animal taming. Empty Re: Blade Spirit - energy Vortex and Animal taming.

Post  Adidas -=420=- Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:21 pm

BS and Evs do not perform the way you are use to in other servers. They are more lazy. Once I fix them to perform at peak performance ill allow them.

You will need a Tamers staff in order to tame. and you can only tame certain animals. once you tame anything other than a rideable or sheep it will disappear and only give you Exp towards the skill. that is becuse im saving space on the server, I will bring this back to normal once I clear alot of other things out.
Adidas -=420=-
Adidas -=420=-
Admin

http://nevadauo.com/

Back to top Go down

Blade Spirit - energy Vortex and Animal taming. Empty Re: Blade Spirit - energy Vortex and Animal taming.

Post  hate1 Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:46 pm

where do you get a tamers staff?

hate1

Back to top Go down

Post  Adidas -=420=- Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:09 pm

You will need to craft one. Or buy one from a player. you can find it under carptentry
Adidas -=420=-
Adidas -=420=-
Admin

http://nevadauo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  hate1 Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:22 am

allright

hate1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lancelot Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:24 pm

Hey, if you need the supplies to build it I have them for ya! Or i can make you one :] cant wait to hook up dude.
Lancelot
Lancelot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down