NevadaUO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15 Tools Scheme's?

2 posters

Go down

+15 Tools Scheme's? Empty +15 Tools Scheme's?

Post  Emilio Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:59 pm

I have alot of them..

They all need a skill of 115%...

BUT how can i craft a crafting skill with a scheme if i do not have any 115% skills... Is there any items on monster that can give a 115% to start crafting those scheme or u need to ask a gm to give u a special one hour of 115% of any skill you want? Question Question Question Question Question

Emilio

Back to top Go down

+15 Tools Scheme's? Empty Re: +15 Tools Scheme's?

Post  Chamme Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:08 pm

Emilio wrote:I have alot of them..

They all need a skill of 115%...

BUT how can i craft a crafting skill with a scheme if i do not have any 115% skills... Is there any items on monster that can give a 115% to start crafting those scheme or u need to ask a gm to give u a special one hour of 115% of any skill you want? Question Question Question Question Question

Well its simple if you look in to the schema what you can make in what skill you see there are some skills you have to have before you can do some other schema in this case i dont know what you want to make lets say you want to make Magic hammer for Blacksmith... =)

You need: Super Tailoring, Super Magery, and GM Blacksmith.

In this case you need to make Magic Glasses before you can make Magic hammer.

all you need to make Magic Glasses is Super Magery, Gm tinkering and Gm Blacksmith.

And then you can make a Magic Hammer Schema that needs Super Tinker witch you have now becouse you did make the Glasses. And magery you get Magic Robe that gives you 115 Magery.

So now you got Super Tinkering(115% with Glasses) and Super Magery(115% with Magic Robe) and you have to be GM(100%) Blacksmith to make the hammer.

Anny question...???

Chamme

Back to top Go down

Post  Chamme Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:16 pm

You got 2 Magic hammer Schema???

i can buy one from you...

Chamme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down